Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boise Weekend!

We headed to Boise for the weekend of Dennis' 10 year class reunion. We were able to take Friday off work so headed there Thursday after work. We drove all night, arriving to Eric and Lenora's (Dennis' sister) at about 2:30 am. Friday, Dennis and his dad spent some time together and Tamara and I went to Hobby Lobby! Wow! What an amazing store. Alls I can say is I hope one comes to Portland, but I also hope one doesn't because I can imagine lots of my money going there! Friday night was a picnic in the park for Dennis' class reunion. It was amusing for me to watch his former classmates interact with one another - especially since my reunion was a couple of years ago. Are everyone's 10 year reunions uncomfortable? Later Friday evening, after the picnic we headed back to Eric and Lenora's and then went to Merritts! If you ever visit Boise you should head to Merritts! It is a scone place - but not the type of scones that Starbucks sells. They are deep fried yummy-ness. And, you can order one with fruit, meat, eggs, etc... tons of options. The seats have duct tape on them - it's an experience! Saturday morning Jon, Tamara, Eric, Lenora, Dennis and I went out to breakfast at Goldy's another yummy place. We walked the Saturday market prior to breakfast because of a 1 hour wait for a table. After breakfast, the guys went shooting and Tamara, Jenny and I headed to Hobby Lobby again! Saturday evening Jenny took all of us to the Greek festival which was yummy and an experience! Sunday morning was union meeting and luckily all of our family members meet together so we were able to be in meeting with them all! It was a very nice day, then we had lunch with Jenny, saw Lloyd and headed for home! It was a grand weekend!Eric and Reina
Jon and Tamara at Goldies
Eric and Lenora
Eric shooting
Jon shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment