Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our cats

So, as most of you know we have 2 cats - Kitty and Ollie. Dennis proposed to me with Kitty and Kitty lived with Dennis before we got married. About a year after we were married we decided that I needed a cat of my own so we went to Cat Adoption Team 'just to look', fell in love with Ollie and of course had to adopt him. Kitty weighed about 13-14 pounds before we got Ollie - now he is around 11. Ollie is only 2 years old and weighs anywhere from 18-20 pounds - he is our porker! Here are just a couple of pictures of our furry boys and I'm sure there will be more to come!




Here's Kitty showing off his belly!
Ollie-buggers!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! (I'm thinking you are a bit mixed up. It's a mountain lion, not a cat, in your house....)

    ReplyDelete