Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our cats

It's been a while since I've posted anything about our cats. We are so happy to have 2 cats who keep us company, don't meow too much and are sometimes cuddly and a lot of the times entertaining! The last time I weighed Ollie - he was 19.8 pounds!!!

Ava loving on Ollie - this sort of shows how big Ollie is (or how small Ava is).
Kitty the king of the chair (Or chair stealer as I like to call out)

Ollie desperate to get into the new bag of food that we brought home - almost 20 pounds - I wonder why. He LOVES to eat! :)
Just trying to show how big Ollie is compared to my foot. And, I wear size 8 shoes.
I think now Ollie is embarrassed that I am talking so much about his weight and his love to eat. He is a sweet, rub on you affectionate cat - but not a cuddly lap cat.
When Dennis was in Montana I bought a large crate and of course the cats had to jump right in and check it out. So, with the previous posts of Ollie's size - you can see how large this crate really is! :)
Kitty hanging out waiting for Dennis to come home.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, Ollie is one of the largest cats I've ever seen! My 7 year old Abby weighs in at a mere 8 lbs!

    ReplyDelete