Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend with the Smith family!

We went to Bend for a weekend - but not just any weekend a Smith Family Reunion weekend! Nate and Emily drove up from San Diego, Jon and Tamara came over from Boise, Dennis and I from Sherwood and met at mom and dad Smith's. We had a grand ol' time, however our time together was too short - like time with family always is. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family - loving parents, handsome brothers who can make me laugh and beautiful sister in laws who I know make my brothers happy! Love all of you!

I love these people! Each and every one of them. So glad to have them to call my 'family!'
The Smith family - a handsome bunch!
We were very happy to have Randy and Amy, Tessa, Trevon and Kaylee spend some time with us too.

A cute pic of Jon - he looks puzzled in this pic but I didn't want just pics of Nate! :)

Smelling the freshly ground coffee beans, taking in the aroma of the mornings pick-me-up!

Nate was so desperate for coffee that he was ready to eat freshly ground coffee beans!
Nate all ready with his uh, 2 or 3 guns! He's such a stud muffin!
Here are the tough boys - they were heading shooting right after this picture

The tough boys before their shooting adventure!

Jon and Nate singing "Trailers for sale or rent"

Another cool shot of the rifle

Nate bought one of Grandpa's rifle's and he wanted to take some pictures of it. Here's a neat picture of it!
Nate and Emily on their way out of town! Such a short time, but it was very nice too!

1 comment: