Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dale and Kari visit!

We had the privilege of having Dale and Kari stay a night with us on their journey to Oregon. We had such a wonderful time with them and realize how much we miss seeing them often. We had dinner at their favorite Mexican restaurant, Ixtapa and then us girls went shopping at Mudpuddles an amazing toy store. It was so much fun to see Rowena and Mari again and to meet the newest addition, Katelynn. She is adorable and it was fun to have a lively household full of children. We are looking forward to the next time we can see our good friends!

Mari and sharing a laugh today. I love the sweet moments I had with each girl.

Rowena giving me a hug - another sweet moment for me!
Holding Katelynn - what a sweet baby!

Ollie just hung out - he likes to be where people are - even with kids around!
2 of Rowena's favorite belongings of Jen's. Jen's purple phone and Elephant!

Again, Rowena with Jen's phone and Elephant.
Sweet Mari! I love her blue eyes and blond hair. She is such a sweetheart too!
Dennis and Rowena sharing a laugh!
Dennis holding Mari. She can be extremely cuddly

And, Dennis even held Katelynn ... of course I had to document it! :)

Kitty not too happy with company - uh, or rather kids here. We think it was because Dennis and I were gone so his comfort people weren't here.
Ollie tolerates kids pretty well.

Katelynn in a huge bed! Well, it's just a full but it looks huge with her in it!
Beautiful Mari

Sweet Mari again
Katelynn looking at the camera

Close up of Katelynn

I love Mari's blue eyes! She melts my heart!
Rowena playing outside in her yard. When she lived in this house she would spend hours playing in these same rocks!

Rowena giving Mari a hug
Rowena weeding for us! If only we could have kept her longer our yard would look amazing! Guess I have lots of work to do this spring/summer.


It was impossible to get all 5 of these people to look at the camera. So, this is my favorite pic. Kari looking at Rowena. Dale and Mari looking at Katelynn! Thanks for fitting us into your schedule.

All packed up and ready to go.

We are looking forward to the next time we can see you beautiful girls and your wonderful parents who are our great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Jen Jen!
    Glad you got lots of good baby holding time. Your nieces are adorable. And I like Dennis' shaved head! I'm jealous of the green grass in your pictures. You probably have crocuses too! Happy Spring!
    Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete