Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gearing up for a busy day!

During the past 5 months or so, I've been very lucky and very spoiled. After Dennis leaves for work in the morning - I can go back to bed if and when I want to. Well, my back to bed days are O-VER! :)

Today it seems like my list is a mile long. I am about ready to drink my morning cup of joe and then will tackle my list! It consists of things like more packing, cleaning, transferring our names to our new address, calling utility companies, possibly a trip to Home Depot, loading up the cars with our cleaning supplies ... the list goes on! I'm looking forward to the busyness the next couple of months will bring! 

I suppose I'd better stop stalling and start working towards crossing things off my list! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Having the OPTION to go back to bed makes all the difference, even if you don't actually do it! I love being home and doing stuff around here all the time-- and it's fantastic when life DOES get busy, like it is for you right now! Imagine if you were both working and trying to get this all done...

    ReplyDelete