Monday, September 10, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects - it's whats on my mind

First of all I have to make a huge shout out to this guy pictured below. I realize more and more the longer we are together how extremely lucky I am to have him! He works full time and then when he gets home from work, he works on projects around our house. When we were renting there was lots of sitting around time - but not anymore. Dennis has been so busy that sometimes I wonder how he does it and when he'll start wearing out.

He has an ongoing list on the front door and works on at least one project a night. Last night he put a dimmer light switch in the master bathroom and added a timer to the fan. Then he added a shelf for his work basket in the front entry coat closet! Yay! No more basket of his work stuff all over the floor or cluttering up my home. Next he's going to add an outlet and put his boot warmer in the closet too. He's added a power strip in the garage over where his work bench is. He's fixed our dripping outside hoses, he's increased the water pressure (that is amazing to have done), he's added a handle onto the crawl space access, he did the touch up painting ... I'm sure the list goes on and on. 



For his recent birthday I got him a caliper for his birthday. He wants to eventually reload his own ammo so apparently the caliper is for that. Cousin Dale helped me with where to go and what to get - thanks again Dale! Then, I told him that I would take him shooting for another present. So, Saturday, Dennis, his friend John and I went shooting. It's not the funnest thing in the world for me - but it makes him happy when I go. And, when I can shoot what I am aiming for it makes me happy too! Maybe I should post some pics of that day. 

It's incredible to be married to such a wonderful man - I am so lucky! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment