What our Thanksgiving plans are:
We're heading to Redmond to be with my parents, Jon & Tamara. I am thankful to have family to share holidays with.
What I am thankful for: (you might want to grab a cup of tea - this is going to be long)
Living in United States:
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom to go where I want, when I want
- Freedom to spend money when I want on what I want
- Freedom to eat what I want, when I want
- Freedom to chose which doctor I want to see
- Freedom to chose where I want to live
- Freedom to chose who my friends are
- Freedom to talk on the phone ...
- Thankful that my family all gets along
- Thankful that I have parents who are still together and love each other
- Thankful my brothers, sister in laws, parents and I are all on speaking terms
- Thankful for my husband who loves me
- Thankful that into my 30's I still have both sets of Grandparents
- Thankful I have a big family - love my cousins
- Thankful my family goes to meetings
- Love our new first houme
- So glad that we could buy a home
- Thankful the first house we looked at and agreed on became ours
- Love the wood floors we put into our house
- It's fun to look at what we've done and dream about what we want to do to the house
- Glad our 2 furry beasts, Fluffy and Buggers, like our home too
- Happy that I want to have more company over and try to keep our house clean
- Glad I found a job that I like
- So happy that I do more than just answer the phones
- Impressed that I work with 3 women and we all get along
- So thankful that I have a manager who treats me FAIR!
- So relieved that I actually get to go to doctors appointments - even once a month ones without a huge fuss being made about it
- Glad that my manager knows how to and is willing to answer the phones
- Thankful that I have been here for 9 weeks now and have not been pulled aside and talked to about petty things that I forgot to do ... like what happened to me at Lightspeed.
- Happy that employees here are actually encouraged to talk with others!
- Thankful that my husband is my biggest support
- Thankful my husband has a job and works so incredibly hard
- Happy my husband is a handy man and can fix almost anything that's broken
- It's been so fun to grow together with my husband
- So glad he's realizing that "what makes wife happy makes everybody happy." :)
- Happy he's become more social
- Thankful that we have become best friends
- Thankful that the biggest 2 disagreements/fights in a marriage (religion & money) is taken care of in our household.
- Thankful I love my husband
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everybody and please remember to be thankful all year - we truly have SO MUCH to be thankful for!