Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Update to my previous post.

**********************UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS  POST************************


After receiving some comments about my blog post, I want to reassure that this post was in no way directed at any one in particular. I in no way meant for my post to be blunt or forward. I in no way meant for my readers to feel any harm or have any hard feelings. I in no way meant for my readers who have been blessed with having children feel guilty. I am happy that you are able to have children. I love your children so much. And, also I'd like to be approachable if anyone has any questions. I do not want to scare people off and make them feel that I can never or will never talk about it.

I did want my readers to know to treat those without kids gently. That there could be something going on there behind the scenes that hurts and is out of their control. I think infertility awareness is becoming a more broad spoken of subject as of late and unfortunately, Dennis and I are in that category.

Please accept my sincerest apology if my post made you feel bad or uncomfortable. Please know also that if you have questions, you are more than welcome to ask me. I have done a lot of research and would be happy to share what I've learned. √ú I sometimes feel like I should walk around with a Handle With Care sticker on my - but really we all need to be handled with care. I know that I have learned in this situation also.

Thanks for your understanding, love and support.




No comments:

Post a Comment