Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Thanksgiving in Boise

Dennis and I were lucky to head to Boise for Thanksgiving. We spent as much time with his family, including Saisha as we could. We also were able to see Jon & Tamara! Spending time with family is always time well spent! 


Saisha - cutie!



Jenny and I went black Friday shopping! I loved every minute of it! 


Dennis and Saisha


"My Niecey" 


Multi-tasking


Dennis and Lloyd chopped this tree down


Jon getting some practice! 


Sleepy Saisha



Jon & Tamara


Love these two


Such a great smile!


Awwww!


Dennis and Saisha 


Saisha and myself ... I guess I am usually the one behind the camera - but I do hold her as much as I can


Eric, Lenora and Saisha during our photo session!



Grandpa knows how to make Saisha smile!


The whole family! These pictures were hilarious to watch! Not all 4 members of this family were ever looking to the camera at the same moment!





And this picture is the best! Finally Pirra settled down enough to pose for a photo - but obviously Saisha was DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment