Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A 'Jensen' girls weekend

I was lucky enough to be invited to a girls weekend with my mom, my two aunties (her sisters) and two of my cousins. I had a wonderful time and am so happy to have such wonderful family! 


Hanging out at the house, waiting to go shopping!


Of course I found an elephant to get my picture taken with!


Love this picture of us girls with umbrellas!


Visiting Grand Central Bakery while in Portland is a must. If you haven't already, I'd would highly suggest that you do!


My auntie Kim and sweet cousins Chloe and Sophie


Sophie was so proud of her purchase of these amazing high heeled boots!


Mom, Sophie and auntie Kim at lunch



Auntie Sue, Chloe and me at lunch!

Thanks again ladies, I had a very enjoyable time. Next time, we should take Chloe to Powell's book store and go to Salt n Straw ice cream! Also, we should give VooDoo donuts a try! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment