Monday, October 19, 2015

Family pictures

For a while, I had wanted my family to get pictures before any of us kids had kids of our own. I think the main reason for this was to show that there was a time that no grandkids were present in the Mel Smith family. I've seen friends and family who Dennis and I used to hang out with our friends pre-kid and post-kid too. I honestly cannot remember what we did before our friends had kids. We were able to fit in a photo session with Kyla Sorenson while we were in Boise. I would highly recommend her as a photographer. Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.





















No captions are needed on these photos! I have a wonderful family and my brothers and sister in laws are such good looking people! I am so lucky to have a family that cares for each other so much! I just wish that we could see each other more often ... work and time gets in the way. We'll need to have more pictures of the family taken to keep updated on the new member(s) being added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment