Sunday, November 15, 2015

Saisha turns 1

Of course there was no way that we were going to miss our niece's first birthday! Saisha's birthday happened to be on the same weekend that Jen's Jensen family met in Sisters, OR for the weekend. Dennis and I were able to go to Sisters to visit with family and then head to Boise for Saisha's birthday party! 


Yay! Saisha clapping


 Taking the first bite of cake and not so interested in getting her hands dirty!


That's better with a fork!



The setting in Eric & Lenora's yard for Saisha's party! Complete with balloons and cake! Jon, Tamara & Kaiden, Lloyd, Jenny, Dennis and I were here at the party. It was awesome watching Saisha with her cake and the balloons. It's hard to believe that she's already one and I look forward to watching her grow more! 


This is about the best way to have my arms full - holding both Saisha and Kaiden! I love my niece and nephew so much.


Sunday lunch with Jon, Tamara & Kaiden. It's so much fun having little relations that I can see and spoil too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment