I was honored enough to be chosen for an award from my co-workers. Along with the award came a night in a hotel in downtown Portland! I also got a wad of cash to use for our weekend (and we spent $100 on dinner one night)! We chose to stay there for 2 nights and we had a blast. We wouldn't just chose to spend a weekend in Portland since we live about 20 minutes away and it was great fun. The only downfall is that I forgot the dress that I was going to wear to the ceremony so on the plus side I got to go shopping and on the minus side I was worried about not finding a dress to wear. The ceremony was nice and we had a great weekend! We have yet to go to VooDoo donuts, we've heard there's a long line most of the time.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment