Our home has been quite active these past couple of weeks. Theres lots of work happening on projects that we're hoping to get done before our housewarming party! I probably shouldn't tell what's been happening today - however Dennis has been quite busy and doing a mighty fine job! That dear young man woke up yesterday morning at 4 to do something that early so that it would be ready for him to work on all day today. I'm not sure how far he'll get until he runs out of steam - but I'm sure that tomorrow will be taken up with working on this project too.
As for my projects - they seem to be cleaning and clearing clutter .... and I have not gotten very far today. Hopefully I'll get some umph back really soon and can work hard and fast to get as much accomplished as my dear husband.
I did find an elephant purse today (well a purse that has elephants on it) and I am quite pleased with it! I do like elephants!
Looking forward to seeing some on Saturday at our housewarming party - please come! If you did not get an invite and would like one, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment