Dennis and I were lucky to head to Boise for Thanksgiving. We spent as much time with his family, including Saisha as we could. We also were able to see Jon & Tamara! Spending time with family is always time well spent!
Saisha - cutie!
Jenny and I went black Friday shopping! I loved every minute of it!
Dennis and Saisha
"My Niecey"
Multi-tasking
Dennis and Lloyd chopped this tree down
Jon getting some practice!
Sleepy Saisha
Jon & Tamara
Love these two
Such a great smile!
Awwww!
Dennis and Saisha
Saisha and myself ... I guess I am usually the one behind the camera - but I do hold her as much as I can
Eric, Lenora and Saisha during our photo session!
Grandpa knows how to make Saisha smile!
The whole family! These pictures were hilarious to watch! Not all 4 members of this family were ever looking to the camera at the same moment!
And this picture is the best! Finally Pirra settled down enough to pose for a photo - but obviously Saisha was DONE!





No comments:
Post a Comment