First glimpse into Hollywood!
Dolby Theatre
Anyone want to join me at Spa Luce in Hollywood?
Pretty! For some reason, though, Dennis didn't stop the car to let me shop! :)
So many cars and people!
Beverly Hills Hotel!
A pretty house that we saw. I like to imagine that it housed someone famous and that we got to drive past their house! I just wish I knew who lived there ... :)
A Maserati! We saw about 5 this day I think
Lots of traffic and palm trees too!
A wood pile Christmas tree
Lots and lots of people!
Shopping!
Not so sure that I would want to live in this house. I do wonder how sturdy it was built
A Bentley
After driving around for-EVER, we finally spotted the HOLLYWOOD sign!
Here is a better picture of it! :)
Of course we had to find IN-N-OUT before we headed out of Hollywood!
Ford Theatre
Universal Studios! Unfortunately we weren't able to go this time. Maybe next time! :)
So. Much. Traffic. We actually didn't make it too far this evening - traffic was so incredibly heavy!
We got our room upgraded at Best Western!
Our last visit to IN-N-OUT burger! :(
Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour! We had a blast here! We shared The Golddigger and wished that we had room for more ice cream!
A fun mustache on the wall
Dennis with our ice cream
Me with our ice cream
One benefit about leaving at 4 am to head home - is the beautiful sunrise that we saw!
This is such a great pic!
HOME SWEET HOME! It felt sooo good to arrive home! :)
Anyone want to go with us on an investment? I figure that if we can get 123 people to go in on this - we'd all pay around $1,000 a month on the mortgage! Or, maybe I should find 246 people and then our mortgage would be around $500. I wonder what taxes are!
We had a great time in San Diego, downtown, with Nate & Emily and then on our way home! We are looking forward to the next time that we get to drive to see them! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment