Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Jen's trip to Minnesota August 2016

After my nanny job ended, I decided to visit Don, Jenny and family in Minnesota! I was there for 10 days and had a wonderful time with them. 








Oscar was still awake when I arrived at their house around midnight! 







He finally agreed to go to sleep - if he could sleep with me and my stuffed elephant


Sweet Ava and I


Adorable Jaina and I


Jaina reading her bible on the way to meeting

 

Oscar riding his bike 


Jaina playing outside 


Tap


The kids and I 


Jenny and her kids 


Sweet Jaina


Eating cookies 


Early morning snuggles 


Exploring around downtown Duluth 


Oscar with his blue . candy


Lighthouse


Choppy water


A huge boat went through and we were able to watch the draw bridge raise up


A fun hike that we took 


Ava on the hike!


Janina taking a break


Oscar being a rockstar on our hike 


Oscar and I 





Oscar at a park 




The girls and I 


Heading to Minneapolis!


Minneapolis 


Inside the Mall of America


Shopping is tiring!


We're ready to go swimming!


Haha!


Jaina too?


Don & Jennys house!



No comments:

Post a Comment